The Bigfoot Stompbox product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects and component failure for a period of 12 months from the date of workshop despatch or shop purchase, provided that the following conditions are met:-Terms and Conditions
1) Warranty only applies to the original owner.
2) Warranty is void if in the opinion of Bigfoot Stompbox or the National Distributor, the product has suffered damage
beyond normal 'wear and tear'.
3) Warranty is void if the component area shows signs of tampering.
1) Bigfoot Stompbox does not accept responsibility for any injury suffered relating to the use of the Bigfoot product.
2) Bigfoot Stompbox does not accept responsibility for any loss of income suffered as a result of a defect in, or failure
of, the Bigfoot product.
3) The Bigfoot product remains the property of Bigfoot Stompbox or its National Distributor, until all purchase moneys
are paid in full.
4) Whilst all endeavours will be made to supply or repair the Bigfoot product in the advised time frame, no responsibility
is accepted for delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of Bigfoot Stompbox or its National Distributor,
or as a result of 'Force Majeure'
5) Customers who have purchased direct from Bigfoot Stompbox must make contact via email or phone, prior to
returning goods under a warranty claim.
6) In the event that original components or models are no longer available, Bigfoot Stompbox reserves the right to repair
a product subject to a warranty claim, with equivalent components, or replace it with a current model nearest in design.
7) Bigfoot Stompbox covers all warranty repair costs except for the cost of return of the product to the point of purchase.
8) Overseas customers please note that any import duties or taxes imposed by your local authorities, are your responsibility.
1) Artist quotations used to promote the Bigfoot product may have been edited for grammatical and length purposes. In no
way has the spirit of the quote been altered.
TM® bigfoot and the associated paw print are registered trademarks.